You’ve probably heard that having a strong male influence is important in a young boy’s life, but it’s equally important for daughters to have one as well. A positive father-daughter relationship can have a huge impact on a young girl’s life and even determine whether or not she develops into a strong, confident woman.
Father’s influence in his daughter’s life shapes her self-esteem, self-image, confidence, and opinions of men. Let’s see through a comics that how a father-daughter relationship is the purest thing in the world:
1. When you held me near your heart- when you walked me in the park.
2. When I watched my first sunset with you- when I took my first step with you.
3. When you taught me how to fly- when you walk me with all your pride.
4. When you know what I want- when you know what I desire.
5. When you stood by me- when you gave me away.
6. When you were selfless- when you watched alone the sunset.
7. When you smile to see me- when you held my daughter as you held me.
8. When you were gone- when I found another father who doesn’t leave his daughter on her own.
9. When I remember you- when I see a father same as you.
Original Source: BoredPanda